Business Services


Better Service / Better Price

I am looking for additional business clients.
I provide complete accounting services at a reasonable price.

For businesses that keep their own books, I can review the books and post adjustments, so that all transactions are properly recorded. This process facilitates the preparation of income tax returns.

My services include:

* Income tax returns

* Income tax planning to reduce taxes

* Financial statements

* Business consulting to increase profits

* Quickbooks

* Bookkeeping

* Bookkeeping system set-up and improvement

* Sales tax returns

* Property tax returns

* Audit representation

My work is on time, accurate, and at a reasonable price.
Let's discuss how I can better serve your accounting needs at a better price.

Call now at 537-0458.